A blender is a kitchen appliance commonly used to chop, mash or mix food. Most blenders - including Luvele’s - consist of a blender jar with a rotating metal blade at the bottom, powered by an electric motor in the base. The most powerful models can also crush ice.
What are the benefits of using a blender?
Blenders are used both in home and commercial kitchens for various purposes, including to:
- Help dissolve solids into liquids
- Make milkshakes, smoothies, nut milk, soups
- Mix and crush ice
- Make smooth purées - the perfect baby food!
- Reduce small solids e.g. spices and seeds to powder or nut butters
Who’s it for?
- Anyone who cooks regularly at home and wants to get better results, save precious time and money
- Restaurants owners, chefs and professionals who work in the hospitality industry