We stumbled upon this wholesome carrot and banana bread on Instagram and had to share it.
Thank you @longevitythroughfood
1. Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F
2. Line a loaf tin (I used 28 x 18 x 15cm) with baking paper.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients (flour, seeds, walnuts, psyllium husk, spice) in a large bowl.
4. Grate the carrots, then add them to the dry ingredients.
5. Blend the bananas, eggs, nut butter and yoghurt until smooth.
6. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and then spoon into the prepared loaf tin.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes